Are you looking for free website builder for small business?
You are in the right place. today, you are going to see some of the best website creator tools you can start using now free of charge to build professional websites.
When it comes to these tools, there are tow pricing plans:
- free plan – you can use free of charge forever (some offer trial periods)
- paid plans – it is exactly what it sounds, you pay to use. often, these plans comes with premium features and tools.
But since today we are looking at free website builder for small business, will focus on the free plans.
The free plan allows you to make a free website. Most website builders provide a free package/plan or registration offer for new users which differ in features provided.
The provided free packages contain features such as free website hosting of limited space, presence of Ads, bandwidth, presence of analytics tools, security, domain registration, customer support, online payment, etc.
These free packages may be appropriate to a small business or for users wishing to have a test of a product before upgrading to premium packages. This article walks you through the best website builders for small businesses with the free plan.
Free website builder for small business
The following list discusses them while introducing their pros and cons
Wix.com provides you with the opportunity to build your stunning website from many templates on a free plan before you can decide on upgrading.
Key features of the free plan:
Wix.com create a subdomain with the username. For example email@example.com as a site address. However, users cannot add a custom domain name to their site on a free plan.
- Wix Ads
Wix Ads appear on every page with favicon on the URL.
Up to 500MB of hosting space is available.
Up to 500MB bandwidth
- 24/7 customer support
· Lacks Google analytic feature
· Ads on every page with favicon on URL
· Lacks online payment
· Free OLITT.COM domain names
· Connects custom domain
· Olitt branding
· 200MB disk space
· DNS management
· SSL certificate
· 1 website package
· SEO tools
· Pre-built websites
· Fast loading website
· Easy to use editor
· Free security feature i.e. free SSL certificate
· Organized and appealing template
· Custom domain on fee package
· Limited hosting space for a free package
· Few templates on a free plan
It’s a perfect choice for bloggers, small businesses, and individuals who want to showcase their portfolios online. Weebly enables you to build websites that do not require fancy staff.
· Free SSL certificate
This ensures communication over 128-bit encryption required for online payment
· 500MB hosting space
Users can upload more videos, images, audios and other files
· Domain with Weebly branding
· Lead capture and forms
This tool helps you rank high your site on search engines such as Google.
· Community forum
Links users with other store owners where you can share tips or information
· Email and chats support
Users can get immediate answers through chat platforms and emails
· Great for small businesses and basic online stores
· Easy to use with handy SEO guides and helpful support staff
· Limited customization, some case forcing the use of code editor
· Reliance on support for site restoration
Shopify is a web application that allows you to create your own online store. It provides you with a wide range of themes that can be customized to meet your own brand requirements and allows you to sell either physical or digital products.
It’s the best and easiest to use in building an eCommerce website. It provides you with tools you can build a professional online store in the shortest time.
Shopify does not include completely free package. Users can try the free trial of 14 days before upgrading to premium packages including Basic Shopify, Shopify and Advanced Shopify)
· Social selling (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram etc.)
· Online store
· Unlimited products
· Access to Shopify API
· Fast and reliable checkout
· It’s easy to use
· Responsive and attractive templates
· Multi-currency selling is possible
· Support for different languages
· In-built marketing tool
· In-built blogging
· No permanent free trial
· Package is too expensive
· More transaction cost while using a third-party gateway
· Key functionality requires the installation of an app
· Product images have to be uploaded in the same ratio
Squarespace is a website builder for small businesses headquartered in the United States.
As one of the free website builder for small business, Squarespace has one of the best features you can use at not extra costs.
The drag and drop tool. With it, you can easily transform your design ideas into a masterpiece without touching code.
Features of Squarespace
· Easy to design and maintain – template designs are appealing. Squarespace keeps adding and improving the templates.
· Easy user interface
· Multiple avenues of creation – mobile app or through website
· Great blogging feature
· Great customer support
· Editor supports any language
· Easy to integrate a shopping cart
· Mobile app lacks customization and editing options
The free plan may be the best playground to test your design, familiarize yourself with the interfaces, or best for startups with financial constraints to afford premium packages, clients can take full advantage of these plans to their own benefit.
Though the list may be many, those covered contains features that consider being of interest that you can select and set up your website.